WOW what a wonderful surprise!

>> Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My mom and I were on a video conference yesterday and she told me some amazing news!
With the inheritance she got from my Grandmere's passing she is giving me enough to purchase the new digital SLR!

My Dad, Chris and I were online last night communicating via IM and I believe we have a purchase plan.

The Camera- Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (Black)


The Flash-Canon 430EX Speedlite Flash for Canon Pro1, Pro 90, G Series and all EOS SLR Cameras


The extra goodies- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Autofocus Lens & 6 Year Warranty & Filters & Accessory Kit




Then of course extra battery, memory card and the accessory kit also comes with a lens cleaning kit and a little tabletop tripod.

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP