Thank God it's Thursday!! Randomness

>> Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday is the beginning of my weekend. I have my nephew here from Monday-Thursday 3:30am-3:30pm most weeks. I love Thursdays. I honestly don't know how some moms deal with 3 or 4 children under the age of 4! I would LOVE another baby but not until mine are settled into a school routine, that is for sure!

So it is Thursday and we have a pretty set routine for Thursdays. I make scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast, the kids play, nap time, lunch, then music time to get their hearts pumping and then a Disney movie to settle down. Since the weather is getting better, I'm sure more trips outside to play in the back yard will fit in but with the rainy weather we have had no such luck yet.

I just realized that it is the end of May and Elizabeth will be going to preschool in a few months. I have not prepared her at all. So, during nap time for the boys, I really need to start focusing her on learning time. I keep saying I will do this but then I get busy and we never do but it is crunch time! I am going to pick up some workbooks and more flash cards over the summer and really get to business.

I'm not sure if I have an more randomness floating around in my head so I will end this post with one last thought.

I want corn nuts. Nacho flavored.

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP