Books of my childhood

>> Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I've been thinking I want to start reading Elizabeth real books. A chapter every night before bed. I was thinking back at the books I loved as a child. Freckle Juice by Judy Blume, all of the books by Roald Dahl, The Little house on the prairie series and my very favorite, Alice in Wonderland. I've been scoping out ebay to see if I can start building a little collection. I would also like to start buying the Harry Potter books. I haven't read any and have only seen a few of the movies but I think that would be a great way to spend time with Elizabeth. She loves books but at her age its more about the pictures then the story. I want her to fall in love with fiction. Anyone have any book donations to send to us, we would apprecate it!!

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP