The good the bad and the lemon fresh scent?

>> Monday, May 19, 2008

The Good: We had a great weekend. Chris went to connecticut on Saturday so the kids and I vegged out in our jammies all day and watched movies. I made brownies and later ordered pizza and wings. Elizabeth slept with me in the big bed which was a big treat for her. Sunday I did a major deep clean of my kitchen and pantry. I got rid of a bunch of boxes and put all the soda cans down on the porch.

The Bad: While cleaning, I think mostly cleaning the floor, I strained my back. I sneezed this morning and the pain in my back brought tears to my eyes. Thank god for my parents who sent me a big bottle of Canadian drugs! Robaxicet is little happy pills for my painful back!

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP