5 years

>> Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Today is the 5th anniversary of my sister's passing to heaven. After a long tough battle with breast cancer, she was finally free of pain but left many tears behind. It is hard for me to talk about my sister because I feel my words can never express properly how truly amazing she was. Everyone who met her, remembered her. She had the most explosive personality that just made people stop and take notice. True, it wasn't always in a positive way but for those who really knew her, she just made life better, more fun and always full of laughter. She loved everyone who entered her life and would always be there for support when you needed her, even if it was to hate someone just because they did you wrong.

I love you Cathy, I miss you forever.

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP