Thank God it's Thursday!! Randomness

>> Thursday, May 29, 2008

There is something so heartwarming about watching my son learn. Yes, its learning by TV but hey it is working! We were watching the wiggles this morning, very educational television, and the Monkey Dance came on. Watching Christopher do the monkey, and say Ooo aaahh Ooo aaahh just makes me smile so much!

I heart Thursdays because it is the end of the week for me. Today is nice because it is also payday which, at only 1.50 an hour doesn't seem worth it, is still nice!

The boring life of a housewife comes true today as I have a mountain of laundry to do. Luckily, however, it is a warm sunny windy day and that means I can hang the laundry out on the clothes line. I love the smell of fresh air laundry! Saving some on the electric bill is a bonus too with the gas prices these days. Speaking of which, did you know that a gallon of Starbucks Latte equals out to around 32 dollars! Hmm, makes you think twice about bitching about gas prices while you stand in line for a Grande doesn't it??

I will leave you with this picture I took on Sunday while we were out and about.
Photobucket

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP