Twilight

>> Friday, March 20, 2009

Yes, I am not ashamed to admit, I am in the cult. I only recently came across this deliciously addictive saga but I am hooked. My friend Jen sent me the first book, named Twilight of course, last week. I got into it and was hooked right away. Then she pointed me towards some online freebie access to the movie and I had to watch it.. then again.. and again. I know some people were disappointed with the movie but hey its a MOVIE based on a book! We all know how those turn out.

I happened to really like the movie. It did not go into all of the book I had hoped and missed out on some parts I thought were prominent to the story but all in all it really helped put faces and places in my mind when I re-read the book.....which I did 3 more times!

Jen sent me the second book, New Moon, which should be arriving any day now. I am on pins and needles to read it as well as the Twilight DVD release tomorrow!

I even know people who are going to Forks, Washington for the big DVD launch party they are having there! Fun stuff.

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP