New cabinets!

>> Thursday, March 5, 2009

My landlord is one of a kind (and no Mike, I'm not saying that because you read this) he actually listens to things I want for the house! We have some storage issues with this being an old house. In my kitchen I had one big section of wasted space. We had a table there before but I am now using it as my computer desk. As its replacement, we had a really crappy, wobbly unsafe metal desk. It just wasn't working for us. I asked our landlord if he would be able to put some cabinets in and he just happened to have some coupons to a local store. A few weeks later and we have so much more space! The extra drawers, cupboards and counter tops are going to make cooking and storage so much easier.

Before-


After-

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP