The Great Package, Charlie Brown

>> Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I knew UPS was bringing a small package for Elizabeth today from a friend in Mass. The normally deliver in the late afternoon and after my shower I peeked and spied the little box at the bottom of the stairs. Like any good mother, I sent Elizabeth down to fetch it despite her fear of heights and steep stairs. She made it down and carefully returned the little box up stairs with a little huffing and puffing making extra care not to bang it in anyway.

As I opened the box, she bounced around me unable to contain her curiosity of what might be inside. It was well taped and took me a few minutes to unwrap but once I got it opened and she peeked at the pretty pink DVD boxes inside her eyes grew 10 times their normal size. I reached in and pulled out the 4 Strawberry Shortcake, 2 Disney princess and 1 Barbie movies and she exclaimed with great effort.

"OHH I've been waiting for these my whole life!!!"

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP