>> Thursday, January 15, 2009
So my friend Jules (of Jules and the Gang) tagged me to do this 10 honest things about myself post. Here we go!
1. I was born in Williams Lake, British Columbia on July 28th 1979. I am 3rd and last born to my mother Sharon and only born child to my father Randy.
2. I have one brother and two sisters, one who passed away in 2003 after a long batter with breast cancer and my little sister who was adopted in 1997.
3. I have lived in Williams Lake BC, Fort St James BC, Price George BC, Collingwood Ont, Victoria BC, Broadalbin NY and finally Amsterdam NY
4. I was involved in many activities as a child. Swimming, Dance, Gymnastics, Figure Skating, Bowling, Girl Guides and a few others.
5. I am incredible shy and suffer from social anxiety. I am OCD about time. To the point where I will have a panic attack about being late or someone being late.
6. When I was 23 my life changed forever. I lost my sister, I met and married my soul mate and created this most amazing little girl. Almost 3 years later, my little boy came into our lives and our family was complete.
7. After both of my kids' births I suffered, non-medicated, from PPD. It took me about a year or so with each of them to get over it.
8. There are people in our lives that I can't stand. One person in particular that I just want to SHAKE because their actions hurt everyone around them and they don't give a shit.
9. I am devoted to my children, sometimes too much. I never take time for myself and sometimes my marriage suffers because of it. I am working on it.
10. I want to be a photographer. I am working slowly to build my own studio.
So there, 10 things about me.