Snow Snow glorious Snow!!

>> Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I woke up this morning to 6 glorious inches of snow. I know most people think SNOW SUCK but I really do love it. It is so beautiful! My funk immediately disappeared. I went and make the kids a big hot breakfast of pancakes, bacon and eggs. We bundled up and went out to enjoy the fluffy fun. The kids love to play in the snow, I love that they get some fresh crisp clean air! I snapped a couple of pictures then grabbed the shovel. I don't mind shoveling and do as much as I can. The snow was very heavy so I was only able to do the stairs, walkway and parking spots for the two cars before my back was begging me to quit but the little work out in the cold air really made me feel good. I chased the kids around in the back yard a bit more before I took my two snow bunnies upstairs to warm up.

Here are a few pics!!


From Unburned


From Unburned


From Unburned


From Unburned


From Unburned

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP